Sunday, November 22, 2009

Vlogging

I chose not to video blog my thoughts. I don't have the proper equipment to do so, and camera's are not my best friend. I checked out the "how to juggle three ball" video. I guess that vlogging is not for me, I am too old-fashioned. I did check out a vlog. http://aslvlog.net/ Very interesting to the deaf or hearing impared. I really liked the information in this vlog. I could not stop checking it out. I do not know how to do sign language, however this will teach you or me for that matter. Great idea for someone who is just learning to handle being deaf or to learn interesting techniques when talking to someone who is hearing impaired.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tami,
    I didn't have the proper equipment either for this assignment. I also checked out the vlog site you mentioned on deaf or hearing impaired. It was really informational and I agree it was hard to stop viewing. I believe that with some research there are some good educational vlogs available. I found a few, but I found many more that were either inappropriate or just ridiculous! ~Teena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami,

    I also found the same video and found I could it very intersting and informing about the deaf community. Another deaf vlog I saw was a music video about the abc to music and the person was signing the letters and giving pictures. I try to download but it would not work.

    ReplyDelete